Diorama Project: Lindsey Adkins


I created this diorama because I feel strongly about the war in Iraq. I dealt with this when my best friend's dad went away to Iraq for a year. I was living with her and her mom at that time and it was one of the hardest times ever. There were nights her mom would cry herself to sleep because her husband wasn't there with her and she would always wonder if he was going to come back alive. My best friend had some tough nights as well and the only thing I could do was be there for her and comfort her. I got to see full hand how it would be to have someone you love gone at war risking their life. As of now her 21 year old brother has gone to Iraq as well. Also my boyfriend is a Marine and will probably be deployed in a year or so. I hate that the soldiers have to be over there, yet they are doing it to help all of us out and risking their lives.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger