Di's Obsession(s)


My number one obsession is my hair. This hair has become apart of me, just as one of my limbs. If it was cut, I'd be devestated. However, I have cut my hair in the past to upset my mother, but it seems to grow back like it's really a piece of me. I fought with my mother over my hair ever since i was 3 months (I've been told). I love these curly locks on my head. They are apart of me, and I will keep my hair on top of my head for the rest of my life!

My other obsession is my family. My family lives in Topeka, KS (where I'm originally from), so I rarely see them. Even when we're 800 miles away, we're still a very close-knit family! We all have each other's back's, even if we're in the wrong. We love one another regardless of our faults.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger