Amy Bodle interviewed by Erin Bodle


Amy Bodle is currently an art teacher at Oakland Elementary. She has been a art teacher for 29 years. Amy was an art teacher at Henry County High School for eighteen years and has been at Oakland Elementary for eleven years.


Erin: Why are you an art teacher?

Amy: I am an art teacher because I belive that I can make the children feel that they are successful at something and that they have fullfilled an accomplishment. The other reason I am an art teacher is because I believe art is absolutely crucial for brain development and expressing oneself.


Erin: What is the meaning behind your work?

Amy: It is my expression for my love of humanity, God's creatures, and elements of earth.



0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger