Applied Artist Interview

Jordan Andree:
Graphic designer/Web developer of
Kennesaw,GA.

Mandy: How old were you when you first designed a website?

Jordan: I was about 12 years old when I made my first website. It was... constructer88.homestead.com. That was seven years ago now.

Mandy: What made you want to get into graphic/web design?

Jordan: I've always liked art. And since I was 5 or 6 I've loved computers.
It made sense to work in a field that combined the two.

Mandy: What was your worst experience since you've been working as a
designer?

Jordan: When I was 18, I worked for a design agency.Their management was so bad that I was turned off from the graphic design and web development industry for a little while.

Mandy: What is your favorite thing to design?

Jordan: Right now, my favorite thing to design is band posters and announcements.

Mandy: What would you say is the most important thing you've learned so far from designing for clients?

Jordan: The most important thing is its not about money. Doing work because you like it is more gratifying.

Mandy: Who is your favorite designer?

Jordan: Scott Hansen, or he's also known as ISO50. The reason I like him is because he's very consistent and clean. His branding is in everything he designs.

Mandy: Where does your inspiration come from?

Jordan: Fellow designers. And things in nature that grab my attention. I also strive to be distinct and different. I don't want to be cut copy. I strive to be original.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger