The day I went to the High Museum of Art, I also went to Little Five Points, Atlanta to see my nephew, Jake, and get pictures of some graffiti. He helped us out a lot. While we were together I interviewed my nephew about his art. Jake plays in a band called the Nashvillains. This is a bluegrass group. They are great! I asked Jake why he does this and he responded, "I gotta' play." I guess that sums it up. Jake is a musician. He can play any instrument he chooses. He is a very talented young man. He also has juvenile diabetes and has no home. He is what he calls a "couch-hopper". He can do any lighting and sound job at any type of venue. But he loves music. Jake can sit on the street at Little Five Points and make fifty dollars per hour. He waits tables or does anything he can to earn a few bucks.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger